» » » 200 hospitalised for food poisoning in #Chitral

CHITRAL: More than 200 people, suffering from food poisoning, were hospitalised here on Sunday after consuming food at a marriage in an isolated valley of Jinjiret Koh near Drosh town.

Assistant Commissioner, Drosh, Mohammad Yousuf, who was at the tehsil headquarters hospital, Drosh, told Dawn on telephone that more than 200 persons, including children and women, were being treated in the hospital for diarrhea, while more were being brought to the hospital.

However, he said all the patients were in stable condition, adding the immediate reason for the illness was said to be food poisoning.

He said an emergency had been declared in the hospital to receive the affected persons from the remote Jinjiret Koh valley.

A doctor at the hospital said all the patients were suffering from diarrhea, which is caused by consumption of poisoned food infested with bacteria.

Published in Dawn, October 3rd, 2016

About Admin

Hi there! I am the admin of this page, am not the author of the post. I am pleased to share this news with you; you can express your expression as comment in below comment area….this news’ copy right is reserved by the author/publisher mentioned there. Thanks
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply


فریش فریش خبرین اور ویڈیوز


Random Posts

Loading...