Huawei has introduced the premium Kirin960 chipset to provide a smoother, faster and more secure Android experience. The new Kirin960 will make its debut on Huawei’s upcoming flagship device and is the latest addition to the Kirin900 family.
In addition to setting a new industry standard for smartphone power, speed and durability, the new Kirin960 is the global leader for the newest commercial Cortex-A73 CPU, Mali G71 GPU, and UFS 2.1 storage. The Kirin960 also fully supports the newest graphics standard Vulkan to give users an ultrafast experience.
The revolutionary chip set will see advanced performance, improved efficiency and even more security across a wide range of applications. Be it for photography, making calls, gaming or connectivity, the Kirin960 will enhance the Android experience.
With the new chipset, there is a new found balance between performance and power consumption. The Kirin960 even sets a new standard for endurance time and allows augmented reality (AR) games to be enjoyed by consumers. Beyondthat, the advanced chipset supports:
- Latest dual camera technology that mimics the human eye for faster focus and unparalleled clarity.
- Latest in-house smart audio solution, Hi6403 to produce HiFi voice quality.
- Integrated global modem that supports 4CC 600 Mbps for faster internet speeds and better performance.
- All main telecommunication modes fully support dual-SIM to provide seamless global roaming.
- Upgraded voice calling technology to provide a face-to-face calling experience.
- The world’s first chip with finance-level security.
The latest introduction of the Kirin960 is a reflection of Huawei’s premium and high-tech offering that sees sophisticated design and simple user interface come together. As a leading technology company, Huawei earmarks more than 10 percent of its annual sales revenue to research and development efforts and has established 16 research centers around the world. As a result of this, Huawei has received widespread, international acclaim and recognition for their industry standard-setting devices.